Reelcraft Two Year Limited Warranty
All products manufactured by Reelcraft Industries, Inc. are warranted to be free of defects due to faulty material or workmanship for 24 months from date of shipment, except hose. Normal wear and tear is not considered a defect in material or workmanship.
Reelcraft´s liability shall be limited to repair or replacement of defective material during the warranty period and will be at Reelcraft´s discretion when returned prepaid to its plant or authorized service depot. The warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, abuse, neglect or improper installation.
Reelcraft products must be installed, maintained and operated in accordance to the recommendation of Reelcraft and the manual of instructions. Failure to use circuit breakers on electric motors, filter, lubricators on air motors and flexible inlet connections on live hose reels will void warranty.
Equipment, products, components and hoses not manufactured by Reelcraft are subject to the original manufacturer´s guarantee and warranties. Hoses carry a 6 month warranty as listed by the manufacture. Reelcraft will assist in filing claims, but does not have any additional responsibility if original manufacturer denies warranty claim.
Product built to customer specifications and requirements or products incorporating variation from cataloged items are considered special and are not subject to cancellation or returnable for credit under any conditions.
Reelcraft reserves the right to modify or alter product, dimensions, design and construction to improve performance.
Materials/products returned pre-paid to Reelcraft for warranty inspection/consideration and found to be defective will be repaired or replaced at no charge to the customer per Reelcraft´s discretion. Materials/Products deemed not defective will require customer authorization to repair or replace at customers expense.
Warranty Return Protocol
- Contact Reelcraft customer service at 1-800-444-3134 and request the Return Goods Coordinator for the authorization number. Warranty claims will require the following information before a return authorization number can be issued:
Additional information regarding a specific reason for return will be required in processing your request.
- If a replacement is required prior to Reelcraft receiving your return, the items being sent will be invoiced to your account until the warranty process is completed.
- Once given an RGA number all corresponding inquires, paperwork and boxes will require this number. Reelcraft reserves the right to refuse returns without an RGA number.
- Upon receipt of your warranty return and all the warranty conditions are met, a credit memo will be issued to your account and forwarded to you for your records. If there is a problem with your return a Customer Service representative will be in contact with you to discuss this further.
- If you desire, a warranty report is available to be forwarded or discussed with you regarding your specific return and our findings. Please contact our Return Goods Coordinator at 1-800-444-3134.