VSG/Dover Product Warranty
All VSG/Dover products are warranted to the original owner only. VSG/Dover two and four post lifts are warranted for 5 years from invoice date on structural components (columns, arms, runways, and carriages) to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Non-structure items (cylinder, power unit and parts) are warranted for 1 year from invoice date.
All other lifts and accessories are warranted for 1 year from invoice date on structural components, hydraulic power units, and cylinders. VSG/Dover shall replace those parts returned to the factory which prove upon inspection by VSG/Dover to be defective. VSG/Dover shall pay for reasonable costs of ground transportation of said parts only and no labor for replacement of said parts. Registration of the lift is required to receive the warranty coverage. This warranty shall not apply unless the product is installed, operated, used and maintained in accordance with VSG/Dover's specifications set forth in the installation, operation and maintenance instructions.
This warranty is exclusive and all other expressed or implied warranties including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are hereby expressly excluded. The remedies described are exclusive and in no event shall VSG/Dover or any sales agent be liable for any special, consequential or incidental damages of any kind including damages for breach of or delay in performance of the warranty. This warranty shall be governed under the laws of the State of Indiana, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court in the State of Indiana in the County of Jefferson. This warranty does not apply to the following:
- Normal wear and tear items such as cables, sheaves, sliders, plastic and rubber components.
- Normal maintenance and adjustments as required by the owner’s manual.
- Failure to follow installation and operation instructions or user neglect or abuse.
- Damage caused by corrosion of any kind.
- Damage to components incurred during transportation or unloading.
- Damage caused by improper lifting or overloading.
- Any lift that has been altered from the original design or improperly repaired.
- Cosmetic defects or blemishes that do not interfere with functionality of the lift.
Specifications subject to change without notice or liability.