Made in USA!
Champion® HGR7-3K 14 HP ACFM @ 175 PSIG | 23.2
30 Gallon Horizontal Engine Driven Compressor (KOHLER Engine)
Champion is the leader in manufacturing dependable compressed air systems. Champion offers a complete line of engine driven compressor packages from 9.1-22.5 HP to meet any application. With an engine driven package there is no need to worry about electrical service. Engine driven air compressors are designed to provide compressed air in remote locations or for emergency production line needs.
Price includes FREE FREIGHT to most business addresses! Lift gate service on compressors requires an additional $80.00. Local Sales Tax may be applicable.
R-Series Engine Drive Compressor Features:
- All engines come standard with electric key start switch
- R Series Compressor pump
- All pumps come standard with head unloaders for contstant load/no load operation
- ASME coded receiver (EXCEPT Base Mount and Low Profile tank models)
- Intake Filter / Silencer
- Enclosed Belt Guard
- Vibration Isolators
R-Series Design Features:
- Engine | Comprehensive gas or diesel engine offering with sizes from 9.1-22 HP
- Flexible Oil Drain Hose | Clean services without messy oil spills
- Belt Tensioning System with Engine Slide Base | Provides easy service adjustments to the drive belt. The base plate also provides a sturdy platform to assist in vibration reduction
- High Mounted Pressure Gauge | Easy to read and reduces the risk of damag
- Simple Mounting Feet | One piece design for easy mounting
- Precise Throttle Control | Designed to provide accurate load control and easy starting
- Industrial Duty Cogged V-Belts | Provides maximum reliability and service life with minimal adjustments
- Top Plate Design | Extra clearance allows an abundant amount of room for hands and tools when servicing
- Pilot Unloader Valve | No more draining the tank pressure from job site to job site. With a simple flip of the valve, the package can be started with a fully pressurized tank
- Legendary Compressor Pumps | Utilizes the R & PL Series compressors for the most dependable package in the industry
- Two-Stage Compressor Pump
- Available in Splash or Pressure Lubrication
- ASME & CRN Certified 30, 60, 80 Gallon Horizontal Air Receivers
- Manual Receiver Drain Valve
- Pressure Relief Valve
- Service Valve
- Pressure Gauge
- Receivers Include Vibration Isolators
- Belt Driven
- Electric Start
- Totally Enclosed Belt Guard
- Oil Level Sight Glass
- Reliable, High Flow Disc Valves
- Intercooler for Cooling Between Stages
- Precision Balanced Flywheel for Optimum Compressor Cooling
- Gasketless Designed Integral Cylinder/Head
- 5 Year Compressor Pump Warranty
- Pumps Factory Filled with ChampLub Lubricants and are tested at the factory prior to shipment
- Available with Preset Pressure Ratings up to 250 PSIG with the PL-Series Pump
Splash-Lubricated R-Series Features:
- Multi-Finned Cylinders | Cooler operating temperatures result in longer life and consistent performance over time
- Integral Cylinder/Head | Gasketless design eliminates the possibility of blown head gaskets for trouble-free operation
- Balanced Pistons | Aluminum alloy first-stage piston is weight-matched to the cast iron second-stage piston, ensuring proper balance
- Piston Rings | Two compression rings and one oil control ring provide excellent oil control, and high efficiency air delivery
- Lightweight Connecting Rods | High-density, die-cast aluminum alloy rods minimize reciprocating weight. An integral, precision-bored crankpin bearing and a needle bearing for the piston pin properly distribute bearing loads for longer bearing life than bushings
- Pressure Relief Valves | Located in interstage and discharge
- Large Capacity Crankcase | Rugged cast iron oil reservoir has convenient sight gauge glass, corner oil fill boss and large oil drain
- Intercoolers | Large diameter finned tubing is positioned to obtain the greatest cooling effect between stages for maximum compressor efficiency
- Optimized Cooling Fan/Flywheel | Precision balanced flywheel has fan blades for optimum compressor cooling and life
- Reliable, High-Flow Valves | Single-until, disc-type valves provide low lift and long life. Discs are made of corrosion resistant. Steel valves are easily serviced by removing the manifolds only
- Oversized Main Bearings | Tapered roller-type main bearings provide full contact and support of the crankshaft plus delivers the longest possible life
- Balanced Crankshaft | Constructed of rugged ductile iron with large diameter throws for minimum bearing loads and counterweights to minimize vibration
- Loadless Starting | Positive acting, governor-type centrifugal unloader assures longer motor life by allowing the compressor to start unloaded every time
- Product Configuration | Simplex
- Pump Model | R15
- ACFM @ 175 PSIG | 23.2
- Engine HP | 14
- Engine Model | Kohler CH440
- Tank Configuration | Horizontal
- Tank Size (Gallons) | 30
- Estimated Weight (lbs) | 485
- Model Number | HGR7-3K
- Vibration Isolators | Standard
- California Code | Yes
Options (Sold Separately):
- Electric Fuel Pump
- Regulator and Line Oiler
- Canvas Cover
- Auxiliary Fuel Tanks
PLEASE NOTE, IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- *** PLEASE CONFIRM CORRECT VOLTAGE/PHASE WHEN ORDERING ***
- FREE SHIPPING IS TO A COMMERCIAL ADDRESS ONLY
- SALES TAX | Champion is required to collect sales tax for the following states: CA, IL, KS, MD, MA, MS, NV, TN, WI unless a properly filled out tax exemption form is provided.
- The Champion assembled unit 5 Year Pump Warranty
Derek Weaver Company is proud to offer our high quality products with free shipping or warehouse pickup. Here's how it works...
PRODUCTS MARKED FREE SHIPPING
All Products on our website are offered with "Free Shipping". This means the freight charges are included in the price. Most of our products weighing less than 800-lbs. are offered with “Absolute Free Shipping” which means there are no extra fees. In this case you will notice the phrase “FREE SHIPPING! Includes Free Residential and Free Lift Gate Service!”, in the description of the products page. Absolute Free Shipping also means there are no additional fees for Liftgate Service or Residential Delivery. The only additional fee that you may incur would be if the address were changed during shipment which would incur a reconsignment fee by the freight carrier that we would only pass on if it were not our mistake.
For equipment over 800-lbs (most 2 & 4-Post lifts) there are some limitations for Free Shipping depending on weight and delivery location. In this case you will notice the phrase “Free Shipping To Over 85% of the USA - See Where It's Free” in the description of the products page. Most of the USA will require no additional fee. This applies to over 85% of the continental USA (lower 48 states). Free shipping does not apply to Alaska or Hawaii. Some parts of the country are affected by higher freight rates due to the combination of weight and delivery location which will require a small additional charge to cover the higher rate charged by the freight carriers. Our shopping cart will not calculate the difference (added fee), so we will contact you if this is the case. Rather than advertise the higher rates across the board we choose to show the lowest possible cost to most of the country. Like “Absolute Free Shipping” there will be no extra charge for lift gate or residential delivery. The following areas may have additional freight: North Western US, North Eastern US, Long Island, Western Colorado, the Dakotas, some parts of Florida & California and any area deemed a remote location by the freight company. Prior to ordering give us a call at 817-560-9510 or email and we can provide accurate information regarding Free Shipping or any additional charges.
Shipping and delivery time given during the freight quote process is an estimated time of delivery given by the carrier. Choosing Liftgate Delivery may extend delivery times due to limited liftgate equipment at the delivering terminal. Meeting the delivery schedule is subject to the day the freight is shipped and the carrier’s ability to meet their schedule. Derek Weaver Co., Inc. does not guarantee that a carrier can meet their projected delivery time but we will provide you with the proper tracking information by email so you can follow the tracking time and arrange for special delivery needs with the carrier as needed. Any additional fees incurred as a result of consignee being unable to meet scheduled delivery time or cause for redelivery or reconsignment to a different location will be at consignee’s expense.
Choosing Residential may extend the estimated delivery time due limited liftgate trucks at the delivering terminal, additional communication and handling by the freight company. Please keep this in mind when choosing residential delivery.
UNLOADING THE FREIGHT TRUCK:
Make sure you can unload the freight. A forklift or lifting equipment is required for items over 800-lbs. The trucking company is only responsible for delivery to your loading dock if delivered to a business address or curbside if a residential lift gate delivery. Lift gate service is available for some equipment and can assist in unloading 2 and 4-post lifts however you will still need a forklift. Liftgate capacity is typically 1000-lbs and cannot unload a 2 or 4-post lift on its own.
PICKUP AT YOUR LOCAL FREIGHT TERMINAL:
If you are unable to unload a truck, we have the option of letting you pick the freight up at the closest terminal to your location. When picking up at a terminal, the freight company will load your truck or trailer for you which is included in the freight cost. Call our office (1-817-560-9510) to determine the location of the closest terminal. If you require terminal pickup please place a note in the comment box requesting terminal pickup and we will contact you with the terminal location. Covered trailers or trailers with ramps are not acceptable as they prevent the forklift from getting the load into the trailer. They will not drive onto a ramped trailer. Please remove the ramps prior to picking up if possible.
All shipments must be inspected immediately upon receipt
IF AN ITEM HAS FREIGHT DAMAGE OR SCRATCHES
1) ACCEPTING AN ITEM WITH FREIGHT DAMAGE OR SCRATCHES.
Choose this option if you have minor dings and scratches or a part that needs replaced to make the unit satisfactory. Make note of the damage before you sign the freight bill. You will be responsible for filing the freight damage claim with the carrier. Derek Weaver Co, Inc. will provide any replacement parts or touch up paint needed should you choose this option and the carrier should provide for reimbursement. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call our customer service department @ 1-817-560-9510
2) REFUSE THE DAMAGED ITEM.
Choose this option if the carrier has severely damaged the freight beyond your judgment of a simple repair. Derek Weaver Co, Inc. will file all freight claims. Get a copy of the freight bill from the truck driver and email it with a brief explanation of the situation to us. A replacement will be shipped as soon as we verify possession of the freight with the carrier.
SCHEDULING A WAREHOUSE PICKUP
If you would like to pick-up the item at one or our warehouses, please call ahead to make sure the item is in stock and schedule your pick-up. Picking up at our warehouse will save you in freight fees but will require sales tax to be collected. If you do not see a pickup price on our website for the product you are interested in you may call our office for more information.
In Texas we load Monday – Friday by appointment only.
In North Carolina we load Monday – Friday by appointment only.
All Two Post and Four Post Lifts require trailer for pickup. Be prepared for pick-up by understanding the item’s weight and dimensions and using the proper truck and/or trailer for hauling. We cannot load open or enclosed trailers with ramp gates. Our warehouse will load the item onto your vehicle and/or trailer but is not responsible for properly securing the load on your vehicle and you will need to make sure you have the proper straps and equipment for hauling. All items for local pick-up are charged state sales tax at the appropriate local rate. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call our customer service department @ 1-817-560-9510