Forward Lift Product Warranty
All Forward Lift products are warranted to the original owner. Forward lifts are warranted for 5 years from invoice date on structural components (columns, arms, runways, and carriages) to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Non-structure items (cylinder, power unit and parts ) are warranted for 18 months from invoice date.
Forward Lift shall pay for reasonable costs of transportation for replacement of said parts for the first eighteen months and reasonable labor charges for the first 6 months.
All accessories are warranted for 1 year from invoice date to the original owner (parts only).
Optional eighteen month Extended parts warranty (structural and component parts) is available upon request at an additional charge.
This warranty shall not apply unless the product is installed, operated, used and maintained in accordance with Forward Lift specifications set forth in the installation, operation and maintenance instructions. This warranty is exclusive and all other expressed or implied warranties including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are hereby expressly excluded. The remedies described are exclusive and in no event shall Forward Lift or any sales agent be liable for any special, consequential or incidental damages of any kind including damages for breach of or delay in performance of the warranty. This warranty shall be governed under the laws of the State of Indiana, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court in the State of Indiana in the County of Jefferson. This warranty does not apply to the following:
- Normal wear and tear items such as cables, sheaves, sliders, plastic and rubber components.
- Normal maintenance and adjustments as required by the owner’s manual.
- Failure to follow installation and operation instructions or user neglect or abuse.
- Damage to components incurred during transportation or unloading.
- Any lift that has been altered from the original design or improperly repaired.
- Cosmetic defects or blemishes that do not interfere with functionality of the lift.
- Damage caused by improper lifting or overloading.
- Damage caused by corrosion of any kind.
*Specifications subject to change without notice or liability.