#1 Best Seller! Warehouse pick up price Now ($2569.00). The Next Big Thing has arrived at Weaver® Lift. Finally, the Right Lift at the Right Price from the Right Manufacturer! The All New Weaver® Lift W-Pro10 Certified (PL10N000) manufactured by the Vehicle Service Group subsidiary of the Fortune 500 Dover Corp. (VSG/Dover*), is back and now better than ever! That's right, after a 1 year absence and a total makeover, the formerly retired Pro10 is not only back, It's Certified! VSG/Dover and Weaver® Lift have taken the best features from their best selling lifts and combined them into the all new Weaver® W-Pro10 at an unbeatable price. The best of the best blend together here in an outstanding 10,000-lb. Commercial Grade 2-post lift. This lift is also available in BLUE or BLACK
Free Shipping To Over 85% of the USA - See Where It's Free
For warehouse pick up at our North Carolina or Texas warehouse Call for pick up price ($2569.00), make payment and schedule a pick up appointment.
The W-Pro10 delivers High Marks in all categories. Let's check out the Top 5;
1) The W-Pro10 is manufactured for Weaver® Lift by the VSG subsidiary of the Fortune 500 Dover Corp. (NYSE:DOV) Based Here, Certified Here and Insured Here in the USA. VSG/Dover is the Largest Lift Manufacturer in the World and enjoys over 80% market share of the car dealer business in this country. Why? Because they take care of business, before, during and especially after the sale. You simply cannot get the "Peace Of Mind" from any other lift manufacturer that you have when you own a VSG/Dover product.
*VSG/Dover has "Hundreds of Thousands" of lifts and service racks installed in vehicle repair shops worldwide. Currently selling over 50,000 units per year. More than any other manufacturer.
2) The W-Pro10 has VSG/Dover and Weaver® Lift's best features blended into one Fabulous Design at a new level of affordability. Don't buy a 2-post Lift that has to be installed either asymmetric or symmetric...The W-Pro10 installs Super-Symmetric to do both asymmetric and symmetric with more room between the columns.
VSG's Push Style Direct-Drive Cylinders and 2-Piece Rotary Column design for Adjustability in Width and Height.
VSG's Strong Column, Oversized Carriages and Arms.
Weaver® Lift's Reliable Power Unit and Complete Stack Adapter/Lift Pad Set with a 3 5/8" Low Pad Height.
Let's see, That's 60% VSG/Dover + 40% Weaver® Lift = 100% BADASS
3) The Weaver® Lift W-Pro10 (PL10N000) is Certified to the rigid OSHA recognized ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2011 USA automotive lift standard. To validate this claim, ALI requires the lift to be 3rd party tested by the nationally recognized ETL testing lab (Intertek) and engineers. The W-Pro10 passed this validation process and has earned the right to wear the ALI/ETL Gold Label. Your insurance company will like this.
4) Parts, Warranty and Support remain unmatched in this industry. VSG/Dover backs their products with a great warranty and support team that no other lift company can come close to. The majority of car dealers know this and enjoy the "Peace of Mind" that comes with owning a VSG/Dover product. The VSG/Dover parts delivery system is a 7 Tower REMSTAR computerized storage system worth over 7 million dollars. This parts system rivals that of most car companies. Their commitment to the customer cannot be matched. The W-Pro10 has a 5-Year Structural Warranty and a 1-Year Parts Warranty.
5) Also known across the country for our outstanding customer service, the W-Pro10 is sold and supported by Derek Weaver Company. States Derek, "Our new W-Pro10 has quickly become our best selling 10,000-lb. 2-post lift. The acceptance of this new lift model for us and our customers has been...well, a No Brainer. The quality that is being manufactured by VSG/Dover shines in every aspect of the W-Pro10. Noticeable quality is found in every detail, from the packaging, the manual, the installation, ease of operation, service and parts availability, the certification, the insurance,...etc., simply does not compare to any other lift in it's class. At this price level there is really no comparison. The benchmark has been raised and the price just got lowered."
Check out the strong features list of the W-Pro10:
- Super Symmetric Lift Arms – 3 stage offset front arms and 2 stage rear arms allow both asymmetric and symmetric lifting methods.
- Direct Drive Hydraulic Cylinders
- Hydraulic Safety System Automatic All Positions
- Oversized carriages spread the load out across the column to reduce the overall load on the lift.
- Adjustable Height Columns allow fit under a 12’ ceiling or an additional 6”.
- Adjustable Column Width provides 6” adjustment for narrow service bays.
- Rubber Door Guards to protect against door damage
- Hydraulic Hoses Routed Inside Columns for Protection
- One of the Lowest Lifting Pad Heights starting at only 3 5/8"
- Stackable Height Adapters in 3 sizes, 1 3/4”, 3 1/2" and 5" heights (4 Each).
- Single Point Lock Release to unlock both columns from one side.
- Heavy Duty Arm Restraint System with oversized steel gears, pins and springs for trouble free operation.
- Swing Arm Restraints Automatic Locking Above 2 1/2"
- Padded Overhead Shut Off Bar to protect vehicle
- Self-lubricating UHMW Polyethylene Slide Blocks
- Powder Coated BLUE Paint Finish, also available in RED
- Anchor Bolts Included
- Optional U-shaped Truck/Frame Adapters
- Optional Blue Paint Finish
Now, lift buyers that need a 10,000-lb. capacity Car Lift can buy the Certified W-Pro10 at aNon-Certified Price.
- Lifting Capacity: 10,000 LBS.
- Motor Rating: 2HP, 208-230V, 60Hz, 1 PH, 12 - 16 amps, 20A circuit
- Overall Floor Width: 137" or 131"
- Overall Height: 143" or 149"
- MIN. Floor to Ceiling Height: 150” or 144"
- Floor to Overhead Shut-Off Switch: 143-5/8” or 137-5/8"
- Lifting Height w/ 5"Adapter 76 5/8"
- Low Pad Height: 3 5/8"
- Pad Height W/ 1 3/4" Adapter 5-3/8"
- Pad Height W/ 3 1/2" Adapter 7-1/8"
- Pad Height W/ 5" Adapter 8 5/8"
- Arm Steel Thickness - Rear outer 6mm, Rear inner 8mm, Front outer 6mm, Front middle 8mm Front inner 25mm
- Column Steel Thickness - 6mm
- Column Size - 11" x 7"
- Width Between Columns: 115" or 109"
- Width Between Carriages: 113” or 107"
- Drive Thru: 105" or 99"
- Front Arm Reach (min/max) 23” / 44-1/2” (584mm/1130mm)
Rear Arm Reach )min/max) 36” / 58” (914mm / 1473mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1750-LBs.
- Concrete Requirement: MINIMUM. 4 1/4" Depth, 3000 PSI
- Base Plate: 16.5" X 18"
- Lifting Time: 48 Seconds Unloaded, 53 Seconds at rated capacity
- Power Unit Height 72-1/2"
- Hydraulic Oil - AW32 or AW46
The Weaver® Lift W-Pro10 is proudly manufactured by Dover Corp.'s Vehicle Service Group (VSG). VSG comprises nine major vehicle lifting and collision repair brands: Rotary Lift, Chief®Automotive Technologies, Forward® Lift, Direct-Lift®, Hanmecson®, Revolution® Lift, Elektron, Blitz® and nogra®. Based in Madison, Ind., VSG has operations worldwide, including ISO 9001-certified manufacturing centers in the U.S., Europe and Asia.
Rebuilding a Push-Style Cylinder
Rebuilding a Push-Style Cylinder
90 Second Know How: Filling and Bleeding a 2 Post Lift
In 90 seconds learn how to fill and bleed a two-post lift ©20...
2 Post Lift Daily Inspection: 90 Second Know How
In 90 seconds learn how to perform a daily inspection on your ...
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The lift was built with the highest quality and easy to install.
Great lift after being installed for 6 months I don't have any complaints. installation instructions were not great. customer service is great with Derek Weaver.
Lift came packaged well and with fast shipping! Lift works as advertised. Highly recommended.
I now have three of these lifts. Problem free. I have identified replacement parts for the future as well. Had some longer lift blocks made, for the price, they are awesome
It's been installed for about 10 months now and no issues with daily professional use. I doubt it will go 35 years like the lift it replaced but if it makes it 10 years I'll be satisfied. We installed it ourselves with no experience and it shouldn't be an issue for someone with a mechanical background. We recently lost another 30 year old hoist and bought another of this model so obviously we liked the first one.
Replaced an old lift in my shop with this lift - had to get online and perform a bleed procedure on the hydraulics - after that it performs wonderfully - very pleased with this lift - great product and value!
I did a lot of research before buying this lift including going to see other brands in person. I started off looking at less expensive models and on paper and in the ads they are appealing until you see them in person. In the end I decided to go with the Weaver Pro10 and couldn’t be happier. The build quality and certification put this lift in a class by itself. The assemetric arms work really well and free up floor space when folded back and not in use.
lift is great. instructions could use a little help yo say the least. 100% satisfied. Missed out on my free garage sign...didnt say anything as I ordered as I assumed it was just included. oh well. definetly suggest the Pro10 to anybody
The lift was very well constructed with thick steel on the towers and heavy duty arms. I would definitely recommend this lift to anyone wanting a HD two post. A+ on this lift
Did a lot of research before my purchase, great buy and customer service my unit when I picked it up was packaged with the wrong cables ... After about 5-6 hours of trying to make it work I just gave up and waited till they were open .... Took some measurements and they solved my problem ... wrong cables .... They immediately took care of the issue and had new cables on the way .... $hit Happens I was out a little bit of time and pissed me off some but at the end they took care of the issue
So far lift has been a benificial asset to garage. Install went good but instructions could have a few more details. Thanks for fast service and friendly help when calling. Good price for certified lift!!
i looked long and hard for lifts and did a lot of research if you are looking for a good ALI certified lift i would recommend this one ... i feel better standing under something i know has been tested
Derek Weaver Company is proud to offer our high quality products with free shipping or warehouse pickup. Here's how it works...
PRODUCTS MARKED FREE SHIPPING
All Products on our website are offered with "Free Shipping". This means the freight charges are included in the price. Most of our products weighing less than 800-lbs. are offered with “Absolute Free Shipping” which means there are no extra fees. In this case you will notice the phrase “FREE SHIPPING! Includes Free Residential and Free Lift Gate Service!”, in the description of the products page. Absolute Free Shipping also means there are no additional fees for Liftgate Service or Residential Delivery. The only additional fee that you may incur would be if the address were changed during shipment which would incur a reconsignment fee by the freight carrier that we would only pass on if it were not our mistake.
For equipment over 800-lbs (most 2 & 4-Post lifts) there are some limitations for Free Shipping depending on weight and delivery location. In this case you will notice the phrase “Free Shipping To Over 85% of the USA - See Where It's Free” in the description of the products page. Most of the USA will require no additional fee. This applies to over 85% of the continental USA (lower 48 states). Free shipping does not apply to Alaska or Hawaii. Some parts of the country are affected by higher freight rates due to the combination of weight and delivery location which will require a small additional charge to cover the higher rate charged by the freight carriers. Our shopping cart will not calculate the difference (added fee), so we will contact you if this is the case. Rather than advertise the higher rates across the board we choose to show the lowest possible cost to most of the country. Like “Absolute Free Shipping” there will be no extra charge for lift gate or residential delivery. The following areas may have additional freight: North Western US, North Eastern US, Long Island, Western Colorado, the Dakotas, some parts of Florida & California and any area deemed a remote location by the freight company. Prior to ordering give us a call at 817-560-9510 or email and we can provide accurate information regarding Free Shipping or any additional charges.
Shipping and delivery time given during the freight quote process is an estimated time of delivery given by the carrier. Choosing Liftgate Delivery may extend delivery times due to limited liftgate equipment at the delivering terminal. Meeting the delivery schedule is subject to the day the freight is shipped and the carrier’s ability to meet their schedule. Derek Weaver Co., Inc. does not guarantee that a carrier can meet their projected delivery time but we will provide you with the proper tracking information by email so you can follow the tracking time and arrange for special delivery needs with the carrier as needed. Any additional fees incurred as a result of consignee being unable to meet scheduled delivery time or cause for redelivery or reconsignment to a different location will be at consignee’s expense.
Choosing Residential may extend the estimated delivery time due limited liftgate trucks at the delivering terminal, additional communication and handling by the freight company. Please keep this in mind when choosing residential delivery.
UNLOADING THE FREIGHT TRUCK:
Make sure you can unload the freight. A forklift or lifting equipment is required for items over 800-lbs. The trucking company is only responsible for delivery to your loading dock if delivered to a business address or curbside if a residential lift gate delivery. Lift gate service is available for some equipment and can assist in unloading 2 and 4-post lifts however you will still need a forklift. Liftgate capacity is typically 1000-lbs and cannot unload a 2 or 4-post lift on its own.
PICKUP AT YOUR LOCAL FREIGHT TERMINAL:
If you are unable to unload a truck, we have the option of letting you pick the freight up at the closest terminal to your location. When picking up at a terminal, the freight company will load your truck or trailer for you which is included in the freight cost. Call our office (1-817-560-9510) to determine the location of the closest terminal. If you require terminal pickup please place a note in the comment box requesting terminal pickup and we will contact you with the terminal location. Covered trailers or trailers with ramps are not acceptable as they prevent the forklift from getting the load into the trailer. They will not drive onto a ramped trailer. Please remove the ramps prior to picking up if possible.
All shipments must be inspected immediately upon receipt
IF AN ITEM HAS FREIGHT DAMAGE OR SCRATCHES
1) ACCEPTING AN ITEM WITH FREIGHT DAMAGE OR SCRATCHES.
Choose this option if you have minor dings and scratches or a part that needs replaced to make the unit satisfactory. Make note of the damage before you sign the freight bill. You will be responsible for filing the freight damage claim with the carrier. Derek Weaver Co, Inc. will provide any replacement parts or touch up paint needed should you choose this option and the carrier should provide for reimbursement. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call our customer service department @ 1-817-560-9510
2) REFUSE THE DAMAGED ITEM.
Choose this option if the carrier has severely damaged the freight beyond your judgment of a simple repair. Derek Weaver Co, Inc. will file all freight claims. Get a copy of the freight bill from the truck driver and email it with a brief explanation of the situation to us. A replacement will be shipped as soon as we verify possession of the freight with the carrier.
SCHEDULING A WAREHOUSE PICKUP
If you would like to pick-up the item at one or our warehouses, please call ahead to make sure the item is in stock and schedule your pick-up. Picking up at our warehouse will save you in freight fees but will require sales tax to be collected. If you do not see a pickup price on our website for the product you are interested in you may call our office for more information.
In Texas we load Monday – Friday by appointment only.
In North Carolina we load Monday – Friday by appointment only.
All Two Post and Four Post Lifts require trailer for pickup. Be prepared for pick-up by understanding the item’s weight and dimensions and using the proper truck and/or trailer for hauling. We cannot load open or enclosed trailers with ramp gates. Our warehouse will load the item onto your vehicle and/or trailer but is not responsible for properly securing the load on your vehicle and you will need to make sure you have the proper straps and equipment for hauling. All items for local pick-up are charged state sales tax at the appropriate local rate. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call our customer service department @ 1-817-560-9510