- Tire Changers
- Wheel Balancers
- Car Rotisserie
- Shop Equipment
- Weaver Wear
Warehouse pick up price Now ($2299.00). Our #1 Seller! The Next Big Thing has arrived at Weaver® Lift. Finally, the Right Lift at the Right Price from the Right Manufacturer! The All New Weaver® Lift W-Pro10 Certified (PL10N000) manufactured by the Vehicle Service Group subsidiary of the Fortune 500 Dover Corp. (VSG/Dover*), is back and now better than ever! That's right, after a 1 year absence and a total makeover, the formerly retired Pro10 is not only back, It's Certified! VSG/Dover and Weaver® Lift have taken the best features from their best selling lifts and combined them into the all new Weaver® W-Pro10 at an unbeatable price. The best of the best blend together here in an outstanding 10,000-lb. Commercial Grade 2-post lift. This lift is also available in Blue
Free Shipping To Over 85% of the USA - See Where It's Free
For warehouse pick up at our Texas or North Carolina Warehouse call for pick up price ($2299.00), make payment and schedule a pick up appointment..
The W-Pro10 delivers High Marks in all categories. Let's check out the Top 5;
1) The W-Pro10 is manufactured for Weaver® Lift by the VSG subsidiary of the Fortune 500 Dover Corp. (NYSE:DOV) Based Here, Certified Here and Insured Here in the USA. VSG/Dover is the Largest Lift Manufacturer in the World and enjoys over 80% marketshare of the car dealer business in this country. Why? Because they take care of business, before, during and especially after the sale. You simply cannot get the "Peace Of Mind" from any other lift manufacturer that you have when you own a VSG/Dover product.
*VSG/Dover has "Hundreds of Thousands" of lifts and service racks installed in vehicle repair shops worldwide. Currently selling over 50,000 units per year. More than any other manufacturer.
2) The W-Pro10 has VSG/Dover and Weaver® Lift's best features blended into one Fabulous Design at a new level of affordability.
VSG's Push Style Direct-Drive Cylinders and 2-Piece Rotary Column design for Adjustability in Width and Height.
VSG's Strong Column, Oversized Carriages and Arms.
Weaver® Lift's Reliable Power Unit and Complete Stack Adapter/Lift Pad Set with a 3 5/8" Low Pad Height.
Let's see, That's 60% VSG/Dover + 40% Weaver® Lift = 100% BADASS
3) The Weaver® Lift W-Pro10 (PL10N000) is Certified to the rigid OSHA recognized ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2011 USA automotive lift standard. To validate this claim, ALI requires the lift to be 3rd party tested by the nationally recognized ETL testing lab (Intertek) and engineers. The W-Pro10 passed this validation process and has earned the right to wear the ALI/ETL Gold Label. Your insurance company will like this.
4) Parts, Warranty and Support remain unmatched in this industry. VSG/Dover backs their products with a great warranty and support team that no other lift company can come close to. The majority of car dealers know this and enjoy the "Peace of Mind" that comes with owning a VSG/Dover product. The VSG/Dover parts delivery system is a 7 Tower REMSTAR computerized storage system worth over 7 million dollars. This parts system rivals that of most car companies. Their commitment to the customer cannot be matched. The W-Pro10 has a 5-Year Structural Warranty and a 1-Year Parts Warranty.
5) Also known across the country for our outstanding customer service, the W-Pro10 is sold and supported by Derek Weaver Company. States Derek, "Our new W-Pro10 has quickly become our best selling 10,000-lb. 2-post lift. The acceptance of this new lift model for us and our customers has been...well, a No Brainer. The quality that is being manufactured by VSG/Dover shines in every aspect of the W-Pro10. Noticeable quality is found in every detail, from the packaging, the manual, the installation, ease of operation, service and parts availability, the certification, the insurance,...etc., simply does not compare to any other lift in it's class. At this price level there is really no comparison. The benchmark has been raised and the price just got lowered."
Check out the strong features list of the W-Pro10:
Now, lift buyers that need a 10,000-lb. capacity Car Lift can buy the Certified W-Pro10 at a Non-Certified Price.
The Weaver® Lift W-Pro10 is proudly manufactured by Dover Corp.'s Vehicle Service Group (VSG). VSG comprises nine major vehicle lifting and collision repair brands: Rotary Lift, Chief® Automotive Technologies, Forward® Lift, Direct-Lift®, Hanmecson®, Revolution® Lift, Elektron, Blitz® and nogra®. Based in Madison, Ind., VSG has operations worldwide, including ISO 9001-certified manufacturing centers in the U.S., Europe and Asia.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 25 | Next
Posted by Michael Fuss on 29th Mar 2018
I have to say that so far I'm very happy with my purchase. I wasn't missing a single part or piece of hardware. The directions were reasonably easy to follow and I installed the whole thing by myself in about a day. Like I said, so far so good. Only time will tell how it holds up. If I found one issue to note, and this is splitting hairs, it would be the arms being too short. My hoist is adjustable in width and I chose to install it as wide as possible. On small cars it doesn't always reach to lifting point I would like it too. But then again, I haven't had any issue with the alternative lift point either. if you work on automobiles frequently you will not regret this purchase. It has made my life so much easier!
Posted by Wayne Cannedy on 3rd Mar 2018
The lift is more impressive than I thought I should have purchased one year's ago .it was shipped in excellent condition I had to supply a few bolts an nuts that weren't in the package but I didn't mind the instructions are not so good I figured most of the installation myself an I wish it had came with adjustable screw type on the lift arm's
Posted by Milo Miles on 16th Jan 2018
I am totally pleased with the whole experience with Weaver Lifts. Started with ordering from Mara, pick up at factory, to the technical assistance from Dan. I only had one minor issue with parts, missing (4) 5/16 x 18NC x 5/8" screws. No big deal, I had some in my bolt bin. Install was a breeze however in my case with my shop already I was unable to preassemble on the ground as instructions guide you. This process took a bit longer but same end result - - Great lift. AS others have said, wish I had bought 20 years ago.
Kudos to Dan for your technical assistance. You're the Man!!!!!
Posted by Mike Peterka on 21st Jul 2017
Should have bought 12 years ago when I built my garage. It went together very quickly. Instructions are not great but can work through it. I have lifted several different vehicles with ease including trucks. Lifting arms have great mobility and can reach anywhere. The locks for the arms are automatic and are out of the way. Great addition to the garage. Great customer service and support. Highly recommend Weaver Company.
Posted by Daniel Mccraw on 1st May 2017
Great lift so far, instructions suck to say the least, don't use the ones in box down load from weaver sight has a little more info,
I am happy so far will post a review latter on in the year.
Posted by Harold Youngblood on 30th Mar 2017
Best move I ever made. Great quality. Wish I would have bought it 20 years ago!
Posted by Dan on 18th Feb 2017
I've used this lift in our shop for one year. The shipping was fast to my local freight terminal. The assembly instructions weren't that bad, I put it together in an afternoon (had help standing the columns). All the components seemed well built. Lift has held up well under daily use. It's incredibly sturdy. I regularly use this lift to hoist full size pickups. Looking forward to many years of service from this lift.
Posted by Unknown on 7th Feb 2017
No issues. Ordered on Monday delivered on Wed. Lift runs flawlessly. Bought it first of Dec 2016
Posted by Craig Higgins on 26th Mar 2016
Fast shipping. Lift is very well engineered and superior quality. It was easy enough to install. I looked at the specs of several available lifts and the steel posts are bigger and thicker. I'm very picky and thorough and I like it! The company will answer the phone and talk with you about any installation questions you might have.
Posted by Chris on 22nd Feb 2016
Installation went well and instructions were fair.
Actual materials seemed very good quality.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 25 | Next