#1 Best Seller! Warehouse pick up price Now ($2399.00). The Next Big Thing has arrived at Weaver® Lift. Finally, the Right Lift at the Right Price from the Right Manufacturer! The All New Weaver® Lift W-Pro10 Certified (PL10N000) manufactured by the Vehicle Service Group subsidiary of the Fortune 500 Dover Corp. (VSG/Dover*), is back and now better than ever! That's right, after a 1 year absence and a total makeover, the formerly retired Pro10 is not only back, It's Certified! VSG/Dover and Weaver® Lift have taken the best features from their best selling lifts and combined them into the all new Weaver® W-Pro10 at an unbeatable price. The best of the best blend together here in an outstanding 10,000-lb. Commercial Grade 2-post lift. This lift is also available in BLUE or BLACK
Free Shipping To Over 85% of the USA - See Where It's Free
For warehouse pick up at our Texas or North Carolina Warehouse call for pick up price ($2399.00), make payment and schedule a pick up appointment..
The W-Pro10 delivers High Marks in all categories. Let's check out the Top 5;
1) The W-Pro10 is manufactured for Weaver® Lift by the VSG subsidiary of the Fortune 500 Dover Corp. (NYSE:DOV) Based Here, Certified Here and Insured Here in the USA. VSG/Dover is the Largest Lift Manufacturer in the World and enjoys over 80% marketshare of the car dealer business in this country. Why? Because they take care of business, before, during and especially after the sale. You simply cannot get the "Peace Of Mind" from any other lift manufacturer that you have when you own a VSG/Dover product.
*VSG/Dover has "Hundreds of Thousands" of lifts and service racks installed in vehicle repair shops worldwide. Currently selling over 50,000 units per year. More than any other manufacturer.
2) The W-Pro10 has VSG/Dover and Weaver® Lift's best features blended into one Fabulous Design at a new level of affordability. Don't buy a 2-post Lift that has to be installed either asymmetric or symmetric...The W-Pro10 installs Super-Symmetric to do both asymmetric and symmetric with more room between the columns.
VSG's Push Style Direct-Drive Cylinders and 2-Piece Rotary Column design for Adjustability in Width and Height.
VSG's Strong Column, Oversized Carriages and Arms.
Weaver® Lift's Reliable Power Unit and Complete Stack Adapter/Lift Pad Set with a 3 5/8" Low Pad Height.
Let's see, That's 60% VSG/Dover + 40% Weaver® Lift = 100% BADASS
3) The Weaver® Lift W-Pro10 (PL10N000) is Certified to the rigid OSHA recognized ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2011 USA automotive lift standard. To validate this claim, ALI requires the lift to be 3rd party tested by the nationally recognized ETL testing lab (Intertek) and engineers. The W-Pro10 passed this validation process and has earned the right to wear the ALI/ETL Gold Label. Your insurance company will like this.
4) Parts, Warranty and Support remain unmatched in this industry. VSG/Dover backs their products with a great warranty and support team that no other lift company can come close to. The majority of car dealers know this and enjoy the "Peace of Mind" that comes with owning a VSG/Dover product. The VSG/Dover parts delivery system is a 7 Tower REMSTAR computerized storage system worth over 7 million dollars. This parts system rivals that of most car companies. Their commitment to the customer cannot be matched. The W-Pro10 has a 5-Year Structural Warranty and a 1-Year Parts Warranty.
5) Also known across the country for our outstanding customer service, the W-Pro10 is sold and supported by Derek Weaver Company. States Derek, "Our new W-Pro10 has quickly become our best selling 10,000-lb. 2-post lift. The acceptance of this new lift model for us and our customers has been...well, a No Brainer. The quality that is being manufactured by VSG/Dover shines in every aspect of the W-Pro10. Noticeable quality is found in every detail, from the packaging, the manual, the installation, ease of operation, service and parts availability, the certification, the insurance,...etc., simply does not compare to any other lift in it's class. At this price level there is really no comparison. The benchmark has been raised and the price just got lowered."
Check out the strong features list of the W-Pro10:
- Super Symmetric Lift Arms – 3 stage offset front arms and 2 stage rear arms allow both asymmetric and symmetric lifting methods.
- Direct Drive Hydraulic Cylinders
- Hydraulic Safety System Automatic All Positions
- Oversized carriages spread the load out across the column to reduce the overall load on the lift.
- Adjustable Overall Height to fit under a 12’ ceiling or an additional 6”.
- Adjustable Column Width provides 6” adjustment for narrow service bays.
- Rubber Door Guards to protect against door damage
- Hydraulic Hoses Routed Inside Columns for Protection
- One of the Lowest Lifting Pad Heights starting at only 3 5/8"
- Stackable Height Adapters in 3 sizes, 1 3/4”, 3 1/2" and 5" heights (4 Each).
- Single Point Lock Release to unlock both columns from one side.
- Heavy Duty Arm Restraint System with oversized steel gears, pins and springs for trouble free operation.
- Swing Arm Restraints Automatic Locking Above 2 1/2"
- Padded Overhead Shut Off Bar to protect vehicle
- Self-lubricating UHMW Polyethylene Slide Blocks
- Powder Coated RED Paint Finish, also available in BLUE
- Anchor Bolts Included
- Optional U-shaped Truck/Frame Adapters
Now, lift buyers that need a 10,000-lb. capacity Car Lift can buy the Certified W-Pro10 at a Non-Certified Price.
- Lifting Capacity: 10,000 LBS.
- Motor Rating: 2HP, 208-230V, 60Hz, 1 PH, 12 - 16 amps, 20A circuit
- Overall Floor Width: 137" or 131"
- Overall Height: 143" or 149"
- MIN. Floor to Ceiling Height: 150” or 144"
- Floor to Overhead Shut-Off Switch: 143-5/8” or 137-5/8"
- Lifting Height w/ 5"Adapter 76 5/8"
- Low Pad Height: 3 5/8"
- Pad Height W/ 1 3/4" Adapter 5-3/8"
- Pad Height W/ 3 1/2" Adapter 7-1/8"
- Pad Height W/ 5" Adapter 8 5/8"
- Arm Steel Thickness - Rear outer 6mm, Rear inner 8mm, Front outer 6mm, Front middle 8mm Front inner 25mm
- Column Steel Thickness - 6mm
- Column Size - 11" x 7"
- Width Between Columns: 115" or 109"
- Width Between Carriages: 113” or 107"
- Drive Thru: 105" or 99"
- Front Arm Reach (min/max) 23” / 44-1/2” (584mm/1130mm)
- Rear Arm Reach )min/max) 36” / 58” (914mm / 1473mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1750-LBs.
- Concrete Requirement: MINIMUM. 4 1/4" Depth, 3000 PSI
- Base Plate: 16.5" X 18"
- Lifting Time: 48 Seconds Unloaded, 53 Seconds at rated capacity
- Power Unit Height 72-1/2"
- Hydraulic Oil - AW32 or AW46
The Weaver® Lift W-Pro10 is proudly manufactured by Dover Corp.'s Vehicle Service Group (VSG). VSG comprises nine major vehicle lifting and collision repair brands: Rotary Lift, Chief® Automotive Technologies, Forward® Lift, Direct-Lift®, Hanmecson®, Revolution® Lift, Elektron, Blitz® and nogra®. Based in Madison, Ind., VSG has operations worldwide, including ISO 9001-certified manufacturing centers in the U.S., Europe and Asia.
Vehicle Service Group
Bleeding 2-Post Direct Drive Lift Cylinders
W-Pro10 Cable Configuration
Rebuilding a Push-Style Cylinder
Rebuilding a Push-Style Cylinder
90 Second Know How: Filling and Bleeding a 2 Post Lift
In 90 seconds learn how to fill and bleed a two-post lift ©20...
2 Post Lift Daily Inspection: 90 Second Know How
In 90 seconds learn how to perform a daily inspection on your ...
26 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
After researching 2 post lifts, it looked like this lift was the best product for the money. Now that it’s installed and I’ve used it, I feel like i made the right choice.
Construction and material quality is great. It got a little beat up getting to me with some scuffs and scratches but nothing I can’t live with it.
As has been mentioned by others, the instructions are not the best, but I got through it and if you call or email, Dan will gladly help you through any issues.
I have to say that so far I'm very happy with my purchase. I wasn't missing a single part or piece of hardware. The directions were reasonably easy to follow and I installed the whole thing by myself in about a day. Like I said, so far so good. Only time will tell how it holds up. If I found one issue to note, and this is splitting hairs, it would be the arms being too short. My hoist is adjustable in width and I chose to install it as wide as possible. On small cars it doesn't always reach to lifting point I would like it too. But then again, I haven't had any issue with the alternative lift point either. if you work on automobiles frequently you will not regret this purchase. It has made my life so much easier!
The lift is more impressive than I thought I should have purchased one year's ago .it was shipped in excellent condition I had to supply a few bolts an nuts that weren't in the package but I didn't mind the instructions are not so good I figured most of the installation myself an I wish it had came with adjustable screw type on the lift arm's
I am totally pleased with the whole experience with Weaver Lifts. Started with ordering from Mara, pick up at factory, to the technical assistance from Dan. I only had one minor issue with parts, missing (4) 5/16 x 18NC x 5/8" screws. No big deal, I had some in my bolt bin. Install was a breeze however in my case with my shop already I was unable to preassemble on the ground as instructions guide you. This process took a bit longer but same end result - - Great lift. AS others have said, wish I had bought 20 years ago.
Kudos to Dan for your technical assistance. You're the Man!!!!!
Should have bought 12 years ago when I built my garage. It went together very quickly. Instructions are not great but can work through it. I have lifted several different vehicles with ease including trucks. Lifting arms have great mobility and can reach anywhere. The locks for the arms are automatic and are out of the way. Great addition to the garage. Great customer service and support. Highly recommend Weaver Company.
Great lift so far, instructions suck to say the least, don't use the ones in box down load from weaver sight has a little more info,
I am happy so far will post a review latter on in the year.
Best move I ever made. Great quality. Wish I would have bought it 20 years ago!
I've used this lift in our shop for one year. The shipping was fast to my local freight terminal. The assembly instructions weren't that bad, I put it together in an afternoon (had help standing the columns). All the components seemed well built. Lift has held up well under daily use. It's incredibly sturdy. I regularly use this lift to hoist full size pickups. Looking forward to many years of service from this lift.
No issues. Ordered on Monday delivered on Wed. Lift runs flawlessly. Bought it first of Dec 2016
Fast shipping. Lift is very well engineered and superior quality. It was easy enough to install. I looked at the specs of several available lifts and the steel posts are bigger and thicker. I'm very picky and thorough and I like it! The company will answer the phone and talk with you about any installation questions you might have.
Installation went well and instructions were fair.
Actual materials seemed very good quality.
Extremely well built and safe. The assembly instructions could use more pictures and better description in the assembly steps.
This was my first lift purchase, after doing research on what's available for at least a year. It'll be used for general repairs, and classic car work. I wanted a good, certified 10K lift.
I was surprised by the quality of this lift. Near perfect welds and powder-coated finish. Great design with big beefy carriages and lift arms. Add in the top notch customer service from Derek Weaver, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
I'm a 30 year Honda master tech.
I'm in biz. restoring classic cars now.
I looked and looked found weaver web site and researched this lift and the price was good its certified. I installed it my self with no problems. It works great!! The material its made from is top notch...I would put this lift up against any top name brand lift that cost almost twice as much.. I have a GMC quad cab 3500 dually truck lift with no problem. The lift is extra wide and tall. Truck had plenty of room to open the doors..
This was my first lift. Picked it up at the warehouse and installed it myself. Installation instructions were not very helpful, but cleared up problems with a call to technical help desk. Very impressed with the quality and operation of the lift.
As a 30 year tech and have used and installed numerous brands of lifts. This lift offers quality and usability in a affordable package. The people at Derek Weaver are outstanding!
This lift was very easy to set up and works great.
The lift works flawlessly, it is so smooth compared to other lifts I have used. The fit and finish is top notch, I am very impressed. If I have any complaint at all it is with the install instructions as I felt some areas were a little vague. Overall I give my experience with my new lift, from the ordering, my picking it up at the warehouse, to the final product 10 out of 10 stars!
I installed this lift in my shop to replace a #7000 lift. I am really happy with the final product. Shipping took 1 day. The assembly process went smoothly and took around 4 hours with two people. One hint that I have is break free the bleeders on top of the cylinders before you put a oil in. Mine were super tight and I had to use an impact to break them loose. Of course it spun the bleeder all the way out and I oiled up the lift and the floor real good.
Bought my son Weaver PRO10 Certified two post lift about a year ago. He is a Certified Master Tech Nissan Technician and this is the lift he wanted at home. He had done his research and he has used a lot of lifts in his career. He has bragged on it so much I had to buy one for myself. Installation is very easy but like stated a little more information would be useful. The main thing is the people at Derek Weaver. Real people and very friendly however they are from Texas so it comes natural. Not my only purchase Also have tire changer and tire balancer. Both great products and always for the years I have dealt with the people great service.
I did not have it shipped. I picked it up at the warehouse and had a great experenice. Have only had the lift up for about two weeks and it has already saved me money and works fantastic. It was easy to put up, but directions need a little work.I have the Weaver PRO10 Certified two post lift.
The shipping was very fast. This lift is a good quality product, all the components seam to be very well built, the arm lock system is a good touch. Directions for assembly could be impoved, but other than that a great product. The company is very friendly and helpful.I have a 4x4 truck lift on it with front diff.removed right now. No problem.
I'll start by saying we shopped for a lift about a year before buying from Derek Weaver.The reasons why a Weaver lift,simple, Derek Weaver Co. is a real Co. with a real location,and real people working there,unlike the others on the net!! The people where the real reason,very help full,they know the product and are willing to take the time in helping you with your lift needs,Carol was the one factor in making up my mind as to where to buy my lift!!Now the lift,top quality, very nicely made,well constructed, install was made simple by Carol,she recomended an installer that was great, if I had it to do over,would not wait one second buying from the Weaver Co.give them a call you will not be sorry!
After looking at lifts for about one year I choose the W-Pro10. I felt more confident since It was built by Dover Corporation. The lift is sturdy and will lift my F250 crew cab with ease. I installed it myself and everything turned out great.
I would like to see the hydraulic hoses run on the outside of the unit. They are on the inside but shielded from the carriage. I would Highly recommend this lift. I am very pleased with the customer service that Donna, Carol, Doug and Derek gave me.
I've had this lift for 2 weeks and it is better than expected. I didn't know if it would be a watered down Rotary lift, but this lift is extremely well built and has no problem lifting my 1 ton Ford (9200 LB. with tool boxes). It is as good of quality as the Rotarys we had at the dealership at a great price. I would recommend this Weaver lift for any shop. The company is easy to communicate with and Doug really knows the product well.
Great lift easy to use.
Thanks for a great tool i love it
Derek Weaver Company is proud to offer our high quality products with free shipping or warehouse pickup. Here's how it works...
PRODUCTS MARKED FREE SHIPPING
All Products on our website are offered with "Free Shipping". This means the freight charges are included in the price. Most of our products weighing less than 800-lbs. are offered with “Absolute Free Shipping” which means there are no extra fees. In this case you will notice the phrase “FREE SHIPPING! Includes Free Residential and Free Lift Gate Service!”, in the description of the products page. Absolute Free Shipping also means there are no additional fees for Liftgate Service or Residential Delivery. The only additional fee that you may incur would be if the address were changed during shipment which would incur a reconsignment fee by the freight carrier that we would only pass on if it were not our mistake.
For equipment over 800-lbs (most 2 & 4-Post lifts) there are some limitations for Free Shipping depending on weight and delivery location. In this case you will notice the phrase “Free Shipping To Over 85% of the USA - See Where It's Free” in the description of the products page. Most of the USA will require no additional fee. This applies to over 85% of the continental USA (lower 48 states). Free shipping does not apply to Alaska or Hawaii. Some parts of the country are affected by higher freight rates due to the combination of weight and delivery location which will require a small additional charge to cover the higher rate charged by the freight carriers. Our shopping cart will not calculate the difference (added fee), so we will contact you if this is the case. Rather than advertise the higher rates across the board we choose to show the lowest possible cost to most of the country. Like “Absolute Free Shipping” there will be no extra charge for lift gate or residential delivery. The following areas may have additional freight: North Western US, North Eastern US, Long Island, Western Colorado, the Dakotas, some parts of Florida & California and any area deemed a remote location by the freight company. Prior to ordering give us a call at 817-560-9510 or email and we can provide accurate information regarding Free Shipping or any additional charges.
Shipping and delivery time given during the freight quote process is an estimated time of delivery given by the carrier. Choosing Liftgate Delivery may extend delivery times due to limited liftgate equipment at the delivering terminal. Meeting the delivery schedule is subject to the day the freight is shipped and the carrier’s ability to meet their schedule. Derek Weaver Co., Inc. does not guarantee that a carrier can meet their projected delivery time but we will provide you with the proper tracking information by email so you can follow the tracking time and arrange for special delivery needs with the carrier as needed. Any additional fees incurred as a result of consignee being unable to meet scheduled delivery time or cause for redelivery or reconsignment to a different location will be at consignee’s expense.
Choosing Residential may extend the estimated delivery time due limited liftgate trucks at the delivering terminal, additional communication and handling by the freight company. Please keep this in mind when choosing residential delivery.
UNLOADING THE FREIGHT TRUCK:
Make sure you can unload the freight. A forklift or lifting equipment is required for items over 800-lbs. The trucking company is only responsible for delivery to your loading dock if delivered to a business address or curbside if a residential lift gate delivery. Lift gate service is available for some equipment and can assist in unloading 2 and 4-post lifts however you will still need a forklift. Liftgate capacity is typically 1000-lbs and cannot unload a 2 or 4-post lift on its own.
PICKUP AT YOUR LOCAL FREIGHT TERMINAL:
If you are unable to unload a truck, we have the option of letting you pick the freight up at the closest terminal to your location. When picking up at a terminal, the freight company will load your truck or trailer for you which is included in the freight cost. Call our office (1-817-560-9510) to determine the location of the closest terminal. If you require terminal pickup please place a note in the comment box requesting terminal pickup and we will contact you with the terminal location. Covered trailers or trailers with ramps are not acceptable as they prevent the forklift from getting the load into the trailer. They will not drive onto a ramped trailer. Please remove the ramps prior to picking up if possible.
All shipments must be inspected immediately upon receipt
IF AN ITEM HAS FREIGHT DAMAGE OR SCRATCHES
1) ACCEPTING AN ITEM WITH FREIGHT DAMAGE OR SCRATCHES.
Choose this option if you have minor dings and scratches or a part that needs replaced to make the unit satisfactory. Make note of the damage before you sign the freight bill. You will be responsible for filing the freight damage claim with the carrier. Derek Weaver Co, Inc. will provide any replacement parts or touch up paint needed should you choose this option and the carrier should provide for reimbursement. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call our customer service department @ 1-817-560-9510
2) REFUSE THE DAMAGED ITEM.
Choose this option if the carrier has severely damaged the freight beyond your judgment of a simple repair. Derek Weaver Co, Inc. will file all freight claims. Get a copy of the freight bill from the truck driver and email it with a brief explanation of the situation to us. A replacement will be shipped as soon as we verify possession of the freight with the carrier.
SCHEDULING A WAREHOUSE PICKUP
If you would like to pick-up the item at one or our warehouses, please call ahead to make sure the item is in stock and schedule your pick-up. Picking up at our warehouse will save you in freight fees but will require sales tax to be collected. If you do not see a pickup price on our website for the product you are interested in you may call our office for more information.
In Texas we load Monday – Friday by appointment only.
In North Carolina we load Monday – Friday by appointment only.
All Two Post and Four Post Lifts require trailer for pickup. Be prepared for pick-up by understanding the item’s weight and dimensions and using the proper truck and/or trailer for hauling. We cannot load open or enclosed trailers with ramp gates. Our warehouse will load the item onto your vehicle and/or trailer but is not responsible for properly securing the load on your vehicle and you will need to make sure you have the proper straps and equipment for hauling. All items for local pick-up are charged state sales tax at the appropriate local rate. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call our customer service department @ 1-817-560-9510