#1 Best Seller! Warehouse pick up price Now ($2299.00). The Next Big Thing has arrived at Weaver® Lift. Finally, the Right Lift at the Right Price from the Right Manufacturer! The All New Weaver® Lift W-Pro10 Certified (PL10N000) manufactured by the Vehicle Service Group subsidiary of the Fortune 500 Dover Corp. (VSG/Dover*), is back and now better than ever! That's right, after a 1 year absence and a total makeover, the formerly retired Pro10 is not only back, It's Certified! VSG/Dover and Weaver® Lift have taken the best features from their best selling lifts and combined them into the all new Weaver® W-Pro10 at an unbeatable price. The best of the best blend together here in an outstanding 10,000-lb. Commercial Grade 2-post lift. This lift is also available in BLUE or BLACK
Free Shipping To Over 85% of the USA - See Where It's Free
For warehouse pick up at our Texas or North Carolina Warehouse call for pick up price ($2299.00), make payment and schedule a pick up appointment..
The W-Pro10 delivers High Marks in all categories. Let's check out the Top 5;
1) The W-Pro10 is manufactured for Weaver® Lift by the VSG subsidiary of the Fortune 500 Dover Corp. (NYSE:DOV) Based Here, Certified Here and Insured Here in the USA. VSG/Dover is the Largest Lift Manufacturer in the World and enjoys over 80% marketshare of the car dealer business in this country. Why? Because they take care of business, before, during and especially after the sale. You simply cannot get the "Peace Of Mind" from any other lift manufacturer that you have when you own a VSG/Dover product.
*VSG/Dover has "Hundreds of Thousands" of lifts and service racks installed in vehicle repair shops worldwide. Currently selling over 50,000 units per year. More than any other manufacturer.
2) The W-Pro10 has VSG/Dover and Weaver® Lift's best features blended into one Fabulous Design at a new level of affordability.
VSG's Push Style Direct-Drive Cylinders and 2-Piece Rotary Column design for Adjustability in Width and Height.
VSG's Strong Column, Oversized Carriages and Arms.
Weaver® Lift's Reliable Power Unit and Complete Stack Adapter/Lift Pad Set with a 3 5/8" Low Pad Height.
Let's see, That's 60% VSG/Dover + 40% Weaver® Lift = 100% BADASS
3) The Weaver® Lift W-Pro10 (PL10N000) is Certified to the rigid OSHA recognized ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2011 USA automotive lift standard. To validate this claim, ALI requires the lift to be 3rd party tested by the nationally recognized ETL testing lab (Intertek) and engineers. The W-Pro10 passed this validation process and has earned the right to wear the ALI/ETL Gold Label. Your insurance company will like this.
4) Parts, Warranty and Support remain unmatched in this industry. VSG/Dover backs their products with a great warranty and support team that no other lift company can come close to. The majority of car dealers know this and enjoy the "Peace of Mind" that comes with owning a VSG/Dover product. The VSG/Dover parts delivery system is a 7 Tower REMSTAR computerized storage system worth over 7 million dollars. This parts system rivals that of most car companies. Their commitment to the customer cannot be matched. The W-Pro10 has a 5-Year Structural Warranty and a 1-Year Parts Warranty.
5) Also known across the country for our outstanding customer service, the W-Pro10 is sold and supported by Derek Weaver Company. States Derek, "Our new W-Pro10 has quickly become our best selling 10,000-lb. 2-post lift. The acceptance of this new lift model for us and our customers has been...well, a No Brainer. The quality that is being manufactured by VSG/Dover shines in every aspect of the W-Pro10. Noticeable quality is found in every detail, from the packaging, the manual, the installation, ease of operation, service and parts availability, the certification, the insurance,...etc., simply does not compare to any other lift in it's class. At this price level there is really no comparison. The benchmark has been raised and the price just got lowered."
Check out the strong features list of the W-Pro10:
- Super Symmetric Lift Arms – 3 stage offset front arms and 2 stage rear arms allow both asymmetric and symmetric lifting methods.
- Direct Drive Hydraulic Cylinders
- Hydraulic Safety System Automatic All Positions
- Oversized carriages spread the load out across the column to reduce the overall load on the lift.
- Adjustable Overall Height to fit under a 12’ ceiling or an additional 6”.
- Adjustable Column Width provides 6” adjustment for narrow service bays.
- Rubber Door Guards to protect against door damage
- Hydraulic Hoses Routed Inside Columns for Protection
- One of the Lowest Lifting Pad Heights starting at only 3 5/8"
- Stackable Height Adapters in 3 sizes, 1 3/4”, 3 1/2" and 5" heights (4 Each).
- Single Point Lock Release to unlock both columns from one side.
- Heavy Duty Arm Restraint System with oversized steel gears, pins and springs for trouble free operation.
- Swing Arm Restraints Automatic Locking Above 2 1/2"
- Padded Overhead Shut Off Bar to protect vehicle
- Self-lubricating UHMW Polyethylene Slide Blocks
- Powder Coated RED Paint Finish, also available in BLUE
- Anchor Bolts Included
- Optional U-shaped Truck/Frame Adapters
Now, lift buyers that need a 10,000-lb. capacity Car Lift can buy the Certified W-Pro10 at a Non-Certified Price.
- Lifting Capacity: 10,000 LBS.
- Motor Rating: 2HP, 208-230V, 60Hz, 1 PH, 12 - 16 amps, 20A circuit
- Overall Floor Width: 137" or 131"
- Overall Height: 143" or 149"
- MIN. Floor to Ceiling Height: 150” or 144"
- Floor to Overhead Shut-Off Switch: 143-5/8” or 137-5/8"
- Lifting Height w/ 5"Adapter 76 5/8"
- Low Pad Height: 3 5/8"
- Pad Height W/ 1 3/4" Adapter 5-3/8"
- Pad Height W/ 3 1/2" Adapter 7-1/8"
- Pad Height W/ 5" Adapter 8 5/8"
- Arm Steel Thickness - Rear outer 6mm, Rear inner 8mm, Front outer 6mm, Front middle 8mm Front inner 25mm
- Column Steel Thickness - 6mm
- Column Size - 11" x 7"
- Width Between Columns: 115" or 109"
- Width Between Carriages: 113” or 107"
- Drive Thru: 105" or 99"
- Front Arm Reach (min/max) 23” / 44-1/2” (584mm/1130mm)
- Rear Arm Reach )min/max) 36” / 58” (914mm / 1473mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1750-LBs.
- Concrete Requirement: MINIMUM. 4 1/4" Depth, 3000 PSI
- Base Plate: 16.5" X 18"
- Lifting Time: 48 Seconds Unloaded, 53 Seconds at rated capacity
- Power Unit Height 72-1/2"
- Hydraulic Oil - AW32 or AW46
The Weaver® Lift W-Pro10 is proudly manufactured by Dover Corp.'s Vehicle Service Group (VSG). VSG comprises nine major vehicle lifting and collision repair brands: Rotary Lift, Chief® Automotive Technologies, Forward® Lift, Direct-Lift®, Hanmecson®, Revolution® Lift, Elektron, Blitz® and nogra®. Based in Madison, Ind., VSG has operations worldwide, including ISO 9001-certified manufacturing centers in the U.S., Europe and Asia.
Vehicle Service Group
Bleeding 2-Post Direct Drive Lift Cylinders
W-Pro10 Cable Configuration
Rebuilding a Push-Style Cylinder
Rebuilding a Push-Style Cylinder
90 Second Know How: Filling and Bleeding a 2 Post Lift
In 90 seconds learn how to fill and bleed a two-post lift ©20...
2 Post Lift Daily Inspection: 90 Second Know How
In 90 seconds learn how to perform a daily inspection on your ...
26 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
After researching 2 post lifts, it looked like this lift was the best product for the money. Now that it’s installed and I’ve used it, I feel like i made the right choice.
Construction and material quality is great. It got a little beat up getting to me with some scuffs and scratches but nothing I can’t live with it.
As has been mentioned by others, the instructions are not the best, but I got through it and if you call or email, Dan will gladly help you through any issues.
I have to say that so far I'm very happy with my purchase. I wasn't missing a single part or piece of hardware. The directions were reasonably easy to follow and I installed the whole thing by myself in about a day. Like I said, so far so good. Only time will tell how it holds up. If I found one issue to note, and this is splitting hairs, it would be the arms being too short. My hoist is adjustable in width and I chose to install it as wide as possible. On small cars it doesn't always reach to lifting point I would like it too. But then again, I haven't had any issue with the alternative lift point either. if you work on automobiles frequently you will not regret this purchase. It has made my life so much easier!
The lift is more impressive than I thought I should have purchased one year's ago .it was shipped in excellent condition I had to supply a few bolts an nuts that weren't in the package but I didn't mind the instructions are not so good I figured most of the installation myself an I wish it had came with adjustable screw type on the lift arm's
I am totally pleased with the whole experience with Weaver Lifts. Started with ordering from Mara, pick up at factory, to the technical assistance from Dan. I only had one minor issue with parts, missing (4) 5/16 x 18NC x 5/8" screws. No big deal, I had some in my bolt bin. Install was a breeze however in my case with my shop already I was unable to preassemble on the ground as instructions guide you. This process took a bit longer but same end result - - Great lift. AS others have said, wish I had bought 20 years ago.
Kudos to Dan for your technical assistance. You're the Man!!!!!
Should have bought 12 years ago when I built my garage. It went together very quickly. Instructions are not great but can work through it. I have lifted several different vehicles with ease including trucks. Lifting arms have great mobility and can reach anywhere. The locks for the arms are automatic and are out of the way. Great addition to the garage. Great customer service and support. Highly recommend Weaver Company.
Great lift so far, instructions suck to say the least, don't use the ones in box down load from weaver sight has a little more info,
I am happy so far will post a review latter on in the year.
Best move I ever made. Great quality. Wish I would have bought it 20 years ago!
I've used this lift in our shop for one year. The shipping was fast to my local freight terminal. The assembly instructions weren't that bad, I put it together in an afternoon (had help standing the columns). All the components seemed well built. Lift has held up well under daily use. It's incredibly sturdy. I regularly use this lift to hoist full size pickups. Looking forward to many years of service from this lift.
No issues. Ordered on Monday delivered on Wed. Lift runs flawlessly. Bought it first of Dec 2016
Fast shipping. Lift is very well engineered and superior quality. It was easy enough to install. I looked at the specs of several available lifts and the steel posts are bigger and thicker. I'm very picky and thorough and I like it! The company will answer the phone and talk with you about any installation questions you might have.
Installation went well and instructions were fair.
Actual materials seemed very good quality.
Extremely well built and safe. The assembly instructions could use more pictures and better description in the assembly steps.
This was my first lift purchase, after doing research on what's available for at least a year. It'll be used for general repairs, and classic car work. I wanted a good, certified 10K lift.
I was surprised by the quality of this lift. Near perfect welds and powder-coated finish. Great design with big beefy carriages and lift arms. Add in the top notch customer service from Derek Weaver, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
I'm a 30 year Honda master tech.
I'm in biz. restoring classic cars now.
I looked and looked found weaver web site and researched this lift and the price was good its certified. I installed it my self with no problems. It works great!! The material its made from is top notch...I would put this lift up against any top name brand lift that cost almost twice as much.. I have a GMC quad cab 3500 dually truck lift with no problem. The lift is extra wide and tall. Truck had plenty of room to open the doors..
This was my first lift. Picked it up at the warehouse and installed it myself. Installation instructions were not very helpful, but cleared up problems with a call to technical help desk. Very impressed with the quality and operation of the lift.
As a 30 year tech and have used and installed numerous brands of lifts. This lift offers quality and usability in a affordable package. The people at Derek Weaver are outstanding!
This lift was very easy to set up and works great.
The lift works flawlessly, it is so smooth compared to other lifts I have used. The fit and finish is top notch, I am very impressed. If I have any complaint at all it is with the install instructions as I felt some areas were a little vague. Overall I give my experience with my new lift, from the ordering, my picking it up at the warehouse, to the final product 10 out of 10 stars!
I installed this lift in my shop to replace a #7000 lift. I am really happy with the final product. Shipping took 1 day. The assembly process went smoothly and took around 4 hours with two people. One hint that I have is break free the bleeders on top of the cylinders before you put a oil in. Mine were super tight and I had to use an impact to break them loose. Of course it spun the bleeder all the way out and I oiled up the lift and the floor real good.
Bought my son Weaver PRO10 Certified two post lift about a year ago. He is a Certified Master Tech Nissan Technician and this is the lift he wanted at home. He had done his research and he has used a lot of lifts in his career. He has bragged on it so much I had to buy one for myself. Installation is very easy but like stated a little more information would be useful. The main thing is the people at Derek Weaver. Real people and very friendly however they are from Texas so it comes natural. Not my only purchase Also have tire changer and tire balancer. Both great products and always for the years I have dealt with the people great service.
I did not have it shipped. I picked it up at the warehouse and had a great experenice. Have only had the lift up for about two weeks and it has already saved me money and works fantastic. It was easy to put up, but directions need a little work.I have the Weaver PRO10 Certified two post lift.
The shipping was very fast. This lift is a good quality product, all the components seam to be very well built, the arm lock system is a good touch. Directions for assembly could be impoved, but other than that a great product. The company is very friendly and helpful.I have a 4x4 truck lift on it with front diff.removed right now. No problem.
I'll start by saying we shopped for a lift about a year before buying from Derek Weaver.The reasons why a Weaver lift,simple, Derek Weaver Co. is a real Co. with a real location,and real people working there,unlike the others on the net!! The people where the real reason,very help full,they know the product and are willing to take the time in helping you with your lift needs,Carol was the one factor in making up my mind as to where to buy my lift!!Now the lift,top quality, very nicely made,well constructed, install was made simple by Carol,she recomended an installer that was great, if I had it to do over,would not wait one second buying from the Weaver Co.give them a call you will not be sorry!
After looking at lifts for about one year I choose the W-Pro10. I felt more confident since It was built by Dover Corporation. The lift is sturdy and will lift my F250 crew cab with ease. I installed it myself and everything turned out great.
I would like to see the hydraulic hoses run on the outside of the unit. They are on the inside but shielded from the carriage. I would Highly recommend this lift. I am very pleased with the customer service that Donna, Carol, Doug and Derek gave me.
I've had this lift for 2 weeks and it is better than expected. I didn't know if it would be a watered down Rotary lift, but this lift is extremely well built and has no problem lifting my 1 ton Ford (9200 LB. with tool boxes). It is as good of quality as the Rotarys we had at the dealership at a great price. I would recommend this Weaver lift for any shop. The company is easy to communicate with and Doug really knows the product well.
Great lift easy to use.
Thanks for a great tool i love it