#1 Best Seller! Warehouse pick up price Now ($2399.00). Our #1 Seller Now in Black! Meet the New W-Pro10 BLACK LABEL. The W-Pro10 Black Label includes beautiful Deep Gloss Black PowderCoat Paint and complete with a 3 Year Hydraulic Cylinder Warranty (Value of 1 cylinder over $500.00).
The Next Big Thing has arrived at Weaver® Lift. Finally, the Right Lift at the Right Price from the Right Manufacturer! The All New Weaver® Lift W-Pro10 BLACK LABEL Certified (PL10N000) manufactured by the Vehicle Service Group subsidiary of the Fortune 500 Dover Corp. (VSG/Dover*), is back and better than ever! That's right, after a 1 year absence and a total makeover, the formerly retired Pro10 is not only BACK in BLACK, It's Certified! VSG/Dover and Weaver® Lift have taken the best features from their best selling lifts and combined them into the all new Weaver® W-Pro10 BLACK LABEL at an unbeatable price. The best of the best blend together here in an outstanding 10,000-lb. Commercial Grade 2-post lift. This lift is also available in Blue and Red.
Free Shipping To Over 85% of the USA - See Where It's Free
The W-Pro10 BLACK LABEL delivers High Marks in all categories. Let's check out the Top 5;
1) The W-Pro10 BLACK LABEL is manufactured for Weaver® Lift by the VSG subsidiary of the Fortune 500 Dover Corp. (NYSE:DOV) Based Here, Certified Here and Insured Here in the USA. VSG/Dover is the Largest Lift Manufacturer in the World and enjoys over 80% market share of the car dealer business in this country. Why? Because they take care of business, before, during and especially after the sale. You simply cannot get the "Peace Of Mind" from any other lift manufacturer that you have when you own a VSG/Dover product.
*VSG/Dover has "Hundreds of Thousands" of lifts and service racks installed in vehicle repair shops worldwide. Currently selling over 50,000 units per year. More than any other manufacturer.
2) The W-Pro10 BLACK LABEL has VSG/Dover and Weaver® Lift's best features blended into one Fabulous Design at a new level of affordability.
VSG's Push Style Direct-Drive Cylinders and 2-Piece Rotary Column design for Adjustability in Width and Height.
VSG's Strong Column, Oversized Carriages and Arms.
Weaver® Lift's Reliable Power Unit and Complete Stack Adapter/Lift Pad Set with a 3 5/8" Low Pad Height.
Let's see, That's 60% VSG/Dover + 40% Weaver® Lift = 100% BADASS
3) The Weaver® Lift W-Pro10 BLACK LABEL (PL10N000) is Certified to the rigid OSHA recognized ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2011 USA automotive lift standard. To validate this claim, ALI requires the lift to be 3rd party tested by the nationally recognized ETL testing lab (Intertek) and engineers. The W-Pro10 passed this validation process and has earned the right to wear the ALI/ETL Gold Label. Your insurance company will like this.
4) Parts, Warranty and Support remain unmatched in this industry. VSG/Dover backs their products with a great warranty and support team that no other lift company can come close to. The majority of car dealers know this and enjoy the "Peace of Mind" that comes with owning a VSG/Dover product. The VSG/Dover parts delivery system is a 7 Tower REMSTAR computerized storage system worth over 7 million dollars. This parts system rivals that of most car companies. Their commitment to the customer cannot be matched. The W-Pro10 BLACK LABEL has a 5-Year Structural Warranty, 3-Year Cylinder Warranty and a 1-Year Parts Warranty.
5) Also known across the country for our outstanding customer service, the W-Pro10 BLACK LABEL is sold and supported by Derek Weaver Company. States Derek, "Our new W-Pro10 BLACK LABEL has quickly become our best selling 10,000-lb. 2-post lift. The acceptance of this new lift model for us and our customers has been...well, a No Brainer. The quality that is being manufactured by VSG/Dover shines in every aspect of the W-Pro10BLACK LABEL. Noticeable quality is found in every detail, from the packaging, the manual, the installation, ease of operation, service and parts availability, the certification, the insurance,...etc., simply does not compare to any other lift in it's class. At this price level there is really no comparison. The benchmark has been raised and the price just got lowered."
Check out the strong features list of the W-Pro10 BLACK LABEL:
- Super Symmetric Lift Arms – 3 stage offset front arms and 2 stage rear arms allow both asymmetric and symmetric lifting methods.
- Direct Drive Hydraulic Cylinders Warranted for 3 Years on Black Label Model
- Hydraulic Safety System Automatic All Positions
- Oversized carriages spread the load out across the column to reduce the overall load on the lift.
- Adjustable Overall Height to fit under a 12’ ceiling or an additional 6”.
- Adjustable Column Width provides 6” adjustment for narrow service bays.
- Rubber Door Guards to protect against door damage
- Hydraulic Hoses Routed Inside Columns for Protection
- One of the Lowest Lifting Pad Heights starting at only 3 5/8"
- Stackable Height Adapters in 3 sizes, 1 3/4”, 3 1/2" and 5" heights (4 Each).
- Single Point Lock Release to unlock both columns from one side.
- Heavy Duty Arm Restraint System with oversized steel gears, pins and springs for trouble free operation.
- Swing Arm Restraints Automatic Locking Above 2 1/2"
- Padded Overhead Shut Off Bar to protect vehicle
- Self-lubricating UHMW Polyethylene Slide Blocks
- Powder Coated BLACK Paint Finish, also available in RED & BLUE
- Anchor Bolts Included
Now, lift buyers that need a 10,000-lb. capacity Car Lift can buy the Certified W-Pro10 BLACK LABEL at a Non-Certified Price.
- Lifting Capacity: 10,000 LBS.
- Motor Rating: 2HP, 208-230V, 60Hz, 1 PH, 12 - 16 amps, 20A circuit
- Overall Floor Width: 137" or 131"
- Overall Height: 143" or 149"
- MIN. Floor to Ceiling Height: 150” or 144"
- Floor to Overhead Shut-Off Switch: 143-5/8” or 137-5/8"
- Lifting Height w/ 5"Adapter 76 5/8"
- Low Pad Height: 3 5/8"
- Pad Height W/ 1 3/4" Adapter 5-3/8"
- Pad Height W/ 3 1/2" Adapter 7-1/8"
- Pad Height W/ 5" Adapter 8 5/8"
- Arm Steel Thickness - Rear outer 6mm, Rear inner 8mm, Front outer 6mm, Front middle 8mm Front inner 25mm
- Column Steel Thickness - 6mm
- Column Size - 11" x 7"
- Width Between Columns: 115" or 109"
- Width Between Carriages: 113” or 107"
- Drive Thru: 105" or 99"
- Front Arm Reach (min/max) 23” / 44-1/2” (584mm/1130mm)
- Rear Arm Reach )min/max) 36” / 58” (914mm / 1473mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1750-LBs.
- Concrete Requirement: MINIMUM. 4 1/4" Depth, 3000 PSI
- Base Plate: 16.5" X 18"
- Lifting Time: 48 Seconds Unloaded, 53 Seconds at rated capacity
- Power Unit Height 72-1/2"
- Hydraulic Oil - AW32 or AW46
The Weaver® Lift W-Pro10 BLACK LABEL is proudly manufactured by Dover Corp.'s Vehicle Service Group (VSG). VSG comprises nine major vehicle lifting and collision repair brands: Rotary® Lift, Chief® Automotive Technologies, Forward® Lift, Direct-Lift®, Hanmecson®, Revolution® Lift, Elektron, Blitz® and nogra®. Based in Madison, Ind., VSG has operations worldwide, including ISO 9001-certified manufacturing centers in the U.S., Europe and Asia.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've used this lift almost almost 30 days. I couldn't be more pleased with it. Excellent design!
I ordered my lift and received it 3 days later. We unpacked an placed it in the shop. We Installed it on the weekend! Very simple and strait forward installation. The quality is superb. Very happy!